The world today has become a digital ecosystem where data and information dissemination has been fully digitized hence the importance to protect computers, hardware, software and other systems from disruptions and unauthorized access.
The interdisciplinary nature of the diploma is designed to meet the needs professionals who wish to specialize as well as gaining a competitive edge in the cyber security industry.
Considering the digital age today, the services of cyber security professionals are required in all industries hence the high demand.
The diploma in cyber security is designed to equip professionals with current trends in the evolving areas of cyber security.
You will be equipped with skills required to design and manage networking technologies, software, and also recognize the importance of cyber security and risk management.
The qualification which is accredited by UK government spans over a duration of 6 months and has a value of 120 credits.
• Cyber Security Threat and Risk
• Network Security and Data Communications
• Database Security and Computer Programming
• Incident Response, Investigations and Forensics
• Security Strategy, Laws, Policies and Implementation
• Cyber Security Threats and Risk: Banking and Finance
• Degree, diploma or professional certificate in Information technology or risk management
• Candidates with technical and risk management experience in a computing or security business environment and demonstrate ambition with clear career goals