- Credits: 120
- Duration: 12 months
- Intake: Rolling
- Modules: 6
- Awarding Body:
- Accreditation: UK Government
Level 4 Diploma in IT
The objective of Level 4 Diploma in Information Technology is to provide learners with an excellent foundation for a career in a range of organizations. This is undergraduate diploma program is designed to prepare learners to cater to technological needs of business, government, healthcare, academics, and other kinds of organizations. The qualification is equivalent to first year of a bachelor degree in the UK, or a higher national certificate. The qualification is ideal for those who have started, or are planning to move into, a career in private or public sector business.
Modules within the Qualification
- Information Technology and Related Ethics
- Mathematics and Statistics for IT
- Computer Graphics Editing and Database Concepts
- Logical IT Networking
- Web Design
- Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Grade 12 or Senior high school certificate or Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 3 diploma or at the level of GCE/GCSE or equivalent qualification or Candidates of 21 years and without a level 3 can also apply through the mature student entry route (MSER).
- Proof of English Language Proficiency (IELTS)
- Passport copy
- Emirates ID
- Visa copy
- 1 Passport size photograph
Successful completion of Level 4 Diploma in Information Technology provides learners the opportunity for a wide range of academic progressions including Level 5 Diploma in Information Technology. As this qualification is approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are eligible to gain direct entry into Year 2 of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree programme.