Accounting and Business
- Credits: 120
- Duration: 12 months
- Intake: Rolling
- Modules: 6
- Awarding Body:
- Accreditation: UK Government
Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and Business
Accounting and finance are at the very heart of business operations. From banking to manufacturing, from huge service industries to micro businesses, the ability to manage, plan and account for money is still the ultimate measure of business success and the key driver of growth.
The objective of the Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and Business qualification is to provide learners with an understanding of accounting and business in the broader business context, and to provide them with the practical, industry-focused skills to manage business finances, budgets and cash flow effectively, and to play a key role in business growth.
Modules within the Qualification
- The Accountant’s Environment
- Quantitative Methods
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Management Concepts and Practice
- Business Economics
- Grade 12 or Senior high school certificate or Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 3 diploma or at the level of GCE/GCSE or equivalent qualification or Candidates of 21 years and without a Level 3 can also apply through the mature student entry route (MSER).
- Proof of English Language Proficiency (IELTS)
- Passport copy
- Emirates ID
- Visa copy
- 1 Passport size photograph
Successful completion of the Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and Business qualification provides learners the opportunity for a wide range of academic progressions including progression to relevant Level 5 Diplomas, including the Level 5 Diploma in Accounting and Business qualification. The Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and Business has been developed with career progression and professional recognition in mind. As this qualification is approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are eligible to gain direct entry into Year 2 of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree programme.