Health and Social Care Management
- Credits: 120
- Duration: 12 months
- Intake: Rolling
- Modules: 6
- Awarding Body:
- Accreditation: UK Government
Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management
The objective of the Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management qualification is to equip learners with the underpinning knowledge, understanding and skills required for a career in the health and social care sector at a managerial level. The programme enables learners to demonstrate their skills by producing evidence from their work or training activities. Learners will acquire care management skills in the Health and Social Care sector.
Modules within the Qualification
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in Health and Social Care
- Professional Development in Health and Social Care
- Effective Communication in Health and Social Care
- Health and Safety in Health and Social Care
- Assessment Processes for Effective Health and Social Care Delivery
- Managing Resources in Health and Social Care
- Grade 12 or Senior high school certificate or Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 3 diploma or at the level of GCE/GCSE or equivalent qualification or Candidates of 21 years and without a Level 3 can also apply through the mature student entry route (MSER).
- Proof of English Language Proficiency (IELTS)
- Passport copy
- Emirates ID
- Visa copy
- 1 Passport size photograph
Successful completion of Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management qualification provides learners the opportunity for a wide range of academic progressions including progression to relevant Level 5 Diplomas. The Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management has been developed with career progression and professional recognition in mind. As this qualification is approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are eligible to gain direct entry into Year 2 of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree programme.